Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Just when I thought I was going to be deadline free for stitching...

My next RR piece is due some time in January (i'm aiming for the end of january as a mail out date).
I'm joining an online SAL for a sampler that's all in one color .. starting January 1st. Basically I'm hoping my RR piece doesn't take long and I can focus on this one as my lunch time/daily piece.
The Pooh is due around Valentine's day - or whenever the baby comes.
I signed up to stitch a Cole's Quilt square for Grace... due 4/15. I chose Grace because that is my great grandmother's name and she had the farthest due date for the square. I will focus on this after the Pooh is done.

What does this mean stitching wise...
After this week Herbal Sampler will be put away again.
It's Winter will NOT get done this winter.. put away again.
DD Wisdom dragon will be pushed to the far background.

So my organization/focus is as follows...

1) Start and Finish SB RR piece
2) Start SAL sampler
3) Finish Winnie the Pooh
4) Start and Finish piece for Grace
5) Finish SAL sampler

All the while continuing to work on my quilt and finish that up. I do want to start a quilt for my boyfriend's sister... hmm.. Off to look up quilt patterns she may like and gather information to email to her if my boyfriend sends me her email address.

No comments: