Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday has arrived!

And none too soon. I got up early this morning (5:30) so that I can leave work at 3, go and pick up my boyfriend at 4 and then head up to my uncles to babysit. Having my boyfriend there will make babysitting MUCH easier and it will be nice to hang out with him some more with him almost stress free (law school wise anyway).

Last night was relaxing, I went to the gym (day 3 of 4 this week!), and walked/jogged/lifted again. Then got my boyfriend and we went to dinner. After that I thought I had to work on the website but it was being taken care of so I read, watched my show at 9 then read some more and went to bed at 10:30.

So today is work work work, no stitching at lunch, but I got extra stitching in yesterday. I checked out my goals for this month, I finished bunny gingham so that's great, but I should be working on my RR in case we start that in January, not sure if we will or not. Maybe Sunday i will get that together and start it, i'm anticipating that it will go quickly. Once that's done I can focus on the herbal sampler and finish that along with Pooh for february.

Tonight I babysit, i'm looking forward to it, after my uncle gets home from his party we may play some computer games to, so also looking forward to that. This leaves all my quilting to sunday which is fine because i think the website will do fine with out me this weekend.. if i update the database some time today.
Alright - it's getting close to food time (pizza at lunch today) and a few deserts people brought in. I best get some work done...

No comments: