Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ah Christmas Shopping...

That's right - online is a wonderful thing! I have gotten a ton of presents online, now I only have:
My dad
my brother (know what i'm getting him just have to get it)
My sister's boyfriend
One Aunt left
One Uncle left
My boyfriend (have a few things for him
My boyfriend's family -- waiting for his input on these gifts.

That's not bad since it's only Dec. 1st Most importantly i got my grandparents done, all the children in the family, my mom and sister.
Plus - i haven't paid a dime of shipping at all! After today i will have paid $1 shipping - that's it!

So - last night I actually made it to the gym! 2 miles on the treadmill before coming home to watch my show and work on the website for 2 hours. Not an unproductive night that's for sure. And I finished quilting block number 6 - in time for my november goals even ;) I do have a pic of that too...

Click for a larger image
So only one block left to go and I have until Tuesday to finish the Applique and Quilting. I'm hoping tonight to finish the applique actually. Then i have this weekend to work on the quilting which isn't much. I'm not exactly sure what i'm going to do yet, but whatever it is I may need my quarter inch quilting tape which i LOST - i needed it last night too but i made do. I don't know where I left it the bugger!
Well almost lunch time - I will enjoy a nice lunch hour with some quilting (applique) and some leftover rigatoni and meatballs... then back to shopping, err, umm , work.

No comments: