Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wow missed a week day... yesterday morning passed kinda quickly, I found a new blog to read, i'll have to update my sidebar because i read a few more blogs now.

So it's Thursday but it feels like Friday but that's okay because I have Friday off! I came in by 7 so I can leave at 3 today, head home, pack up the car, take out the garbage (fun stuff) and head to my parents, a normal 2 hour drive, may turn into 3 or more depending on traffic.

No stitching last night (or the night before). Tuesday night was my last quilt class, it was a show n tell and we saw a ton of beautiful quilts. My teacher had made a Baltimore Album quilt -- it was amazing. Not my style of quilt but the amount of appliquet is quite impressive. Then I went home and worked on the website...

Yesterday work, then went to my Aunt's to celebrate my cousin's 12th birthday. We had a good time, lots of food, Mexican Quiche for dinner and a cake after presents. Of course I fell asleep on the couch shortly after the cake and then went up to bed. I woke up not feeling well, my throat is kinda itchy and I feel congested.. I'm wondering if I have a cold now. Bah HumBUG if i do! So right now I'm drinking some warm tea, waiting for bagels to arrive and counting the hours till 3 when I can head home to start the holidays!
Guess I'll get some work done, not much got done yesterday with a 1.5 hour lunch full of good food and talking and a constantly interrupted afternoon.

No comments: