Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I love this 8 days of pigging out :) Yesterday was a blast and I'm still full! Today will be even better I think with sausage rolls for lunch. Yesterday was Samosas and Tartines. (And chocolate) :)

And I made it to the gym last night! Then we made pizza for dinner which I love! And I was not feeling well after that. Probably not the food or anything, just feeling off and went to bed early which is bad because there was work on the website to do. But today I'm going to finish uploading the site to the new server and try to get it running tonight so we can make the "switch" again! This is a real pain because I'd rather be finishing the tasks I had to do and be done with the site instead of doing this moving crud when it's almost christmas! I want a break :(

Anyhow - at lunch I stitched a bit on the Dragon Dreams Virtue Series Wisdom dragon. He will be my monday at lunch project, maybe more often if i need. But today i brought floss in to work on herbal sampler so that's what i'll do at lunch... I'm up to parsley, maybe at lunch I can finish the herb parsley so tomorrow i can start on the next row up. As for pic updates, i'll probably do those weekly, maybe on the weekends i'll scan all my updates (DD Wisdom, Pooh and Herbal Sampler) and monday post the pics. The quilt is easier to update because i use the camera but there won't be a new pic until the border is on after christmas probably.

Well today is definately not moving as quickly as yesterday was but i have some work to do until lunch, i just need to stop munching or i won't even be hungry for all the great lunch food we have :)

No comments: