Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Quilt class tonight - the last class!

I know I should have stitch update pics by now but I don't... I haven't brought home my herbal sampler to get a new scan yet. My goal is to stitch the herbal sampler today and tomorrow at lunch and thursday i'll work on the wisdom dragon at lunch. Then they are getting put away temporarily while I start my next RR piece and work on the Pooh piece at home exclusively.

Well I'm all done christmas shopping now, i do plan on getting my mom a few things at the quilt shop tonight for her stocking, just some needles and thread heaven, but other than that I'm done, stocking gifts for everyone ran me about 70 some odd dollars, but they're done and wrapped! I even organized all the christmas gifts so under the tree are the ones for new year's day and by the door are the ones to be packed and brought home!

After shopping and wrapping last night (and baking the corn bread), i worked on the website for a few hours, got one part done, hopefully tonight after my class i can get that more tested and the customer side started. Other than tonight I don't have much time - wed and thur night are packed, and i'll be home after that. Ho HUm!

Lunch today is Chili!!! I can't wait :) After work today I will head home quick then to the bank before my class. At class today we have show and tell which is our teacher bringing in a bunch of quilts to show us. I have my class quilt to show since it's together mostly, but i have to buy more border fabric tonight. I also have to use my coupon tonight so I will have to buy a bit more.

Well work is calling my name :)

No comments: