Friday, December 03, 2004

Stitch Night!

Last night was great - no gym because I got home a bit too late and still had to take out the garbage and fold laundry before leaving. But I made it on time to stitch night and worked on the Winnie the Pooh piece for about 2 hours. I'll update a pic maybe on monday after I scan it in. I also bought some goodies to send to my RR group.

When I got home my BF wanted to just hang out and watch tv together, so while he finished some reading, I read for a bit before watching tv. Mostly I just went to bed. But it's nice to hang out since we rarely have time together and now exams are coming up so it will be even less.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, I have some work on the website to do, but nothing major so I don't have to stress. I have presents to wrap, a trip to the Audi dealer to get some new keys for my new car, a trip to Joann's maybe on Saturday with their one day sale, i have a 50% off coupon and a 20 dollar gift certificate from using my credit card a lot. Probably have more gift certs coming soon too.

My sister is coming saturday night with her boyfriend, I'm hoping we can go out to dinner and something else after that in Boston. Then sunday I hope to have time to relax, work on my quilt (need to quilt block 5 big time) and cross stitch :)
So for now - i'll go get my hot chocolate and work a bit :)

No comments: