Friday, June 02, 2006

Stitch stitch stitch!

Traffic was horrible last night on my way to stitch but I made it by 6 (unfortunately I had left work early hoping to be early enough to stop home quick and that didn't happen).

I worked on Mini Cottages II which really goes much faster than I think. I worked on the sky some more and then the white which is in the windows of some houses and the top of another house. I'm looking forward to making some progress on this piece this weekend before monday's start of Kingdom Sampler.

So I have just caved in to something new ...
Leanne's House
I know a few bloggers are doing this as a SAL which is what caught my attention but mostly I just love this quilt! With applique and embroidery it's just perfect for me so I'm going to sign up today. Spreading the payments over 10 months makes it not too bad anyway and hopefully i'll be getting a raise 2 weeks from now.

Now I must go order the car parts I need for working on my car next weekend. Unfortunately that will add up but I should be able to repair the caliper instead of buying a new one which saves a lot of money!

No comments: