Friday, June 09, 2006

Ack - it's almost the weekend!

Today has been slightly busy - the kind of busy where the next thing you know it's 1pm and you haven't even thought of lunch! I did get to eat though - plenty - at 1:30 and now i'm winding down, things have been finished up as of 10 minutes ago, i'm catching up on emails from earlier that i just skipped because I was living directly in the now.

Last night was great, my regular stitch group didn't meet but i got to meet with my closest stitch buddy and work a little on Mini Cottages II again - a little more sky fill in. I'm up to the point where I have to add the moon before filling the rest in or else I'll mess it up for sure :) Then I just have the ground! Hopefully sunday i can work on this a little.

Tonight is X3!!! And tomorrow is working on my car and going to my cousin's recital, definitely no stitching time. Hopefully time enough to get all my car work done so I can spend sunday relaxing and work on the website a bit.

It looks like I'm working late next monday night due to this deadline on tuesday but that means I can leave early hopefully next friday and with no plans as of yet i'm hoping it will be a crafty weekend with maybe a little quilting - but that's pretty far off - first --- this weekend!

Hour left to go till i hit traffic :)

No comments: