Thursday, June 29, 2006

And the baby quilt has a quarter of it's binding done. Shouldn't take long to finish up!

Last night we went running - which was great as I haven't done that in a LONG time. Then after dinner settled in to work on the quilt and then read when my elbow started to hurt. I'm currently reading Kite Runner, which is a difficult book to read. It's hard to read a book where you don't like the main character, I don't have much sympathy for him either. Maybe it's the way I was brought up or the things I've lived through but I just can't feel sorry for him and I just don't like him, but the book is very well written and I'm told it just gets better.

It's bad when I'm thinking about what I'm going to read next already - it's like choosing my next stitching project but it goes much faster than that :) Only another 2 weeks maybe and I'll be sitting in front of my bookcase choosing the next world to jump into!

No comments: