Monday, June 12, 2006

I nice weekend - not a lot of stitching time but lots of family time :) I love hanging out with my three little cousins and that's what we did this weekend. Plus friday night we went out to dinner and then saw X3 which was awesome and I so hope not the last Xmen movie they make.

On the stitching front I have a progress pic of Mini Cottages II:


As you can see the stitching part is done and now I'm just backstitching, the first 2 houses I finished last night on our drive home and I couldn't get myself to pic up my stitching after we got home, i was just too tired, I wound some floss on bobbins while watching Oz season 2 instead.

And tonight is Kindom Sampler SAL with Carol. Of course I have to work first :) And at lunch I plan to work on Peaceful Sillhouette, last week got so busy at the end that I missed out on it and I have a lot to do in order to finish the second boat by the end of the month.

Maybe with working on Mini Cottages tues and wed it can get finished up by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mini Cottages II looks great - wow, you are getting it done quickly :-) So glad it is Kingdom Sampler night :-)