Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I did it - i worked on the website!

Unfortunately I didn't also fit in going to the gym or getting up and running this morning but one step at a time!

I hit SO much traffic on my way home last night, I was 45 min later than expected so my dinner was late and by 8 I was finally on my computer ready to work on the website. I got 2 hours in but wasn't done by 9 like i'd hoped so i could go to the gym, but by 10:20 i was in bed as usual which was good.

Tonight i go to my uncle's so I'm sure to get some stitching time in, i'm either going to work on Mini Cottages II or pull out my appleseed needlecase that I wanted to start over which means taking out what i already did. Luckily that's done in DMC so if i run out of thread i always have more.

Well time for some breakfast and time to figure out what i am doing today!

No comments: