Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No stitching -
Well yesterday at lunch got really busy so no stitching then and last night I was supposed to work on the website but with internet problems I just couldn't get motivated so I wound floss on bobbins while watching some more Oz. I'm now in the 900's with my floss winding - this is taking forever! :)

Today I will definitely stitch Peaceful Silhouette at lunch and Mini Cottages tonight at my aunt's. Then tomorrow night is stitch night so I will continue the backstitching on Mini Cottages then too.

In other news - I found the two skeins of WDW i bought for Kindom Sampler! Thank you carol for the offer - i knew I had them around someplace and found them this morning, pretty close to where I thought I had put them but hidden with a pattern I had bought at the same time. I would say which pattern but I already forgot the name of it and can't find it with any searches!

Well it's getting close to lunch - maybe I should stop munching on frosted mini wheats - not that good dry anyway.

No comments: