Thursday, June 08, 2006

No pictures just yet but I worked on Mini Cottages II some more last night, I finished the stitching on the last house, all I have left (besides backstitching), is half the blue sky, the moon and the ground. I will probably stitch more sky tonight and hopefully the moon and this piece will definitely be finished by the end of this month!

So it's time to plan what to start next! I think the one I want to stitch for my aunt is pretty high up on the list of possibilites, I also have 2 little babies that will need stitching by november and december this year, one i hope to stitch a pooh thing for (it's older sister got a Pooh wallhanging I stitched so I think a framed Pooh piece would go well). The other baby might get a baby quilt instead of stitching as it's mother is the one I made the wedding quilt for and she loved it and she's not a fan of stitching I think. I wonder how that quilt I made them is doing...

Anyway - so I will have to start planning some new starts.. there's always "Winter in My Garden" that i'd like to start too!

No comments: