Friday, June 16, 2006

Hehehe!!
So last night was stitch night and I found out that one of my good friends is going to start Celtic Banner really soon - and another good friend and I both have this with the green conversion and want to stitch it as well ... so we bought fabric! So it looks like this will be starting soon, I have to gather the huge amount of floss I will need (in greens not browns!) and figure out if I can borrow scroll rods from my first friend as she said she has plenty and then we'll start!

So that's one new project that will be under way and this morning I went through my charts really quick and pulled all the ones that I really really want to start this weekend, these are my choices:
America, The Beautiful by Rosewood Manor*
Dry Turkey by Raise The Roof
Elemental Cosmos by Witches Stitches
Shamrock Sampler by Sweetheart Tree
Just A Little Peace and Quiet by Dragon Dreams

*This one is one I want to do for my aunt.

So today at lunch I will try to figure out what color family of fabric I want for most of them and then when I get home tonight I can widdle down my list based on the fabric I actually have available. I might just choose to do Dry Turkey because it's so small and will go quickly since Celtic Banner will NOT go quickly :)
Right and Celtic Banner is going to be on yellow fabric - 32ct. Oh I can't wait! I love starting new projects!!!

2 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Can't wait to see the pics.

Ooooh! Starting a new project is exciting (like meeting a stranger :)

Carol said...

By Celtic Banner, do you mean by Butternut Road? I have not seen or heard of a green conversion.... the border is brown, is that what you mean?