Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Castles, castles and more castles :)

Well yesterday was just great! As I said in my post I pieced and quilted a little wall hanging from a castle embroidery I did a few years ago. Here it is all finished up now:


After finishing that up I worked on Kingdom Sampler while watching Lord of the Rings (Fellowship of the Ring), and I finished the castle!


So it was castle fun for me last night :) I also managed to make dinner and lots of stuff for the picnic at work today. Tonight I go to my aunt's house and I brought the baby quilt to start whip stitching the binding down on that. Then I have to embroider a patch for the back of the quilt with the baby's name and all.

Looks like it's going to be quite a busy weekend, we'll be going up to visit my uncle friday night to sunday morning for the holiday (all the family is coming out saturday) then we have a birthday party for a friend of mine on sunday! Busy busy! Good thing I got my quilting and stitching in for the week :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Both castles look great! Love how the kingdom sampler is turning out. :D

Trixie said...

I love your castle embr/quilting, I've never thought of combining the 2 but seeing it makes me wanna do it! I looks great!

Singular Stitches said...

Very, very nice!

Carol said...

Yep, you sure have been busy with castles - LOL! Both look great - I am particularly partial to Kingdom Sampler though... hmmm... wonder why??