Thursday, June 15, 2006

Finished!!!

I can't post a picture yet since I wasn't home last night and probably won't have time tonight but SOON - Mini Cottages II is finished! This is just awesome, I finished all the backstitching last night! I actually have Mini Cottages III that I could always start now but I'm going to hold off just a little bit.

I really got into working on Peaceful Silhouette yesterday at lunch so I think I'll bring that to stitch tonight to work on and this weekend while I'm "traveling" to NY I will work on my appleseed needlecase from celebrations that has to be ripped out and restarted.

And now - i really can start another new piece! So friday night I will be going through my stash to see what really pulls at me and what i have fabric for, some options off the top of my head are:

Blackwork Dragon (DD)(restarting this on Wandering Ivy fabric)
Just a Little Peace and Quiet (DD)
Shepherd's Purse (Shepherd's Bush Kit)
Piece for my aunt (don't know the name)
Petal Fairy in purple conversion!

That's just a quick list from the top of my head but once I look through all my designs I'll figure out the few that I really really must do next and then figure out what I have fabric for. Just in case I have to wait on fabric I will buy the thread I need for blackwork dragon tonight since I do have that fabric specially ordered already :)

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish!!!! Can't wait to see a pic!