Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A cardmaking night.

So yesterday at lunch I cheated and didn't work on Peaceful Silhouette, Blackwork Dragon was calling to me so I broke down and worked on that a tad more. I want to get the whole outline done so I can take a picture and it will actually look like a dragon :)

But last night there was no stitching. We made dinner and I cleaned for company tonight. Then I got out my stamping stuff and made a card - with an asian theme since my new stamp set is asian themed. I really like the card, it was simple. Tonight depending on how long my brother stays I may make another thing to show tomorrow at work. I set up a lunch time event tomorrow for anyone that's interested, to show stamping - for card making and scrapbooking and i'm bringing my supplies so anyone can make the same card as well and get to try out the stamps and stuff. It's like a little craft club we're trying out. We'll see how it goes :)

But today - probably still work on blackwork dragon at lunch :) Can't help it, I might be able to finish the outline!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Ooooh! Please share pics of your cards!! I'm a rubberstamper, too!