Monday, June 05, 2006

A great stitchy weekend :)

And to top it off i remembered pictures! Friday I went shopping and then we ordered dinner in and relaxed for the night. Saturday was a stamping party where I ordered some retiring stamp sets I've really wanted and then went out to dinner and bought some new movies to watch while I stitched. (the beginning of the stitching).

Sunday I slept late and then cleaned the whole apartment - including organizing my closet and the livingroom. It feels great to be all clean again. Around 3:30 I settled in for a stitchy afternoon while watching the rest of the srubs season we had. That was about 6 hours of stitching - and here is Mini Cottages II with all my progress from the weekend ... i apologize for the flash, it makes it hard to see the actual stitching but my next picture should be better especially once I start backstitching:


And my week's progress on Peaceful Sillhouette:


TONIGHT Carol and I start Kingdom Sampler as a SAL ... I can't wait, i brought my pattern to work so I could blow it up a bit - it's a little tiny to read - and I'm ready to go! I may only have about an hour to stitch but any start is still a start!

I may be able to finish up Mini Cottages by the end of the month which would be good as I plan on starting another new piece this month already so finishes would be good :)

1 comment:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Both pieces are looking fantastic. you are doing a great job.

I love how so many patterns are designed to kill our eyes. I spend a lot of time blowing patterns up at Kinkos:)