Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'll update this post later with a picture (probably just after the lunch group thing).

Last night was great, my brother and his girlfriend came over and we bbq'd up some meat (k'bobs with a mixture of beef, chicken, shrimp and some - very few - veggies). It was fun, then we watched a little tv, it was late, nothing else got done, i even put off the dishes! Which is something I never do, i hate waking up to dirty dishes. But i'll probably do them tonight when I get home late and just want to go to bed - dishes will be calling to me :)

Today is Stitch & Stamp at work - my little group I'm starting, I have all my supplies ready to go to demonstrate the card and then everyone can make it. Then I brought my other stuff to show and people can play with, whatever. The reason I'm waiting on the picture of the card is in case I make something else at lunch I can show both at once.

Stitch night tonight - probably will work on Blackwork Dragon if I don't start Celtic Banner. My friend is bringing scroll rods for me to try out so I'll have to figure out how to use them, not sure how much stitching will actually get done! Ah but it's fun anyway!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Sounds like you had a great time! :o)