Friday, June 30, 2006

Circular Blanket Stitch...

So last night was stitch night, I had all my projects with me but when you're trying to talk and stitch at the same time I find that embroidery is easiest as it's already drawn on the fabric! So I worked on my Leanne's Quilt Block last night.

I had been putting off embroidering mini block 2 because it's these flowers made of circular blanket stitch and I've never done blanket stitch, but I braved it and made them and I love them! They came out great, albeit all different sizes and sometimes not round but I love them :) So 9 little flowers with stems completed last night, waiting for their bows and then it's back to mini block 5 to do all those flowers!

And now it's friday ... just a hopefully busy day and then home to pack and head up to NH for most of the weekend! My only goal stitching wise this weekend is to work on the embroidery on the quilt block, i'd like to have that finished up so I have a break before the next block arrives!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Have a fantastic holiday weekend!