Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yup I'm alive :) I was busy yesterday, but it was a nice busy.

Let's see ... Monday night - no more pictures because I didn't get any more quilting done. I did manage to pretty much finish up the website so we are ready to go live with the changes on the 28th. Until then I'm free ;)

Last night my boyfriend found out he got one of the co-op jobs he wanted for the winter break, so I took him out to dinner. Killed my productive night but I did manage to make some cards and finish putting together all my stamps. Then I started knitting a new scarf for my sister out of this rayon mix yarn that is really soft.

Today is my night at my uncles, probably more knitting going on, Thursday I work late but this weekend hopefully I will pick up the quilt again and get going on that!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi - Congrats to your BF!!! (Does he have a name? I never see it here LOL!). I keep trying to comment for you from work, but again it is failing. Sigh... I didn't work on LOTD tonight, was too tired... probably tomorrow night though!