Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A much more productive day.

Work today is going much better than it was yesterday, i'm hitting a snag right now but i don't think it's a problem i created, i think it's just something i need help on and the person to help is out sick today so i'm putting that work off until tomorrow :)

Last night was very productive. I got home, made some mac and cheese (it was a make yourself dinner night since i got home first last night). Then I watched the last episode of Oz from season 1 while I ate. After that I worked on the website for 2 hours and then went to the gym.. not too bad. Even then it was only 10pm so I read for a while before falling asleep, it's sad when i get excited about an evening because I got more work done... soon the website will be done and I can spend my evenings stitching (or studying if i'm in grad school already)...

Speaking of grad school, I really should finish the application process for that, feels like i've been here for a real long day but it's only 3 and i have 2 hours to go before I plan on going to my aunt's. What to do.. maybe a short knitting break will help...

No comments: