Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A much needed night of doing nothing...

that's what last night was. I got home, I turned on my video games and I played zelda, my boyfriend ordered some chinese food for dinner and served me so I didn't even have to move. Then at 8 I switched to watching gilmore girls, then back to Zelda for another hour. Love that game ;)

So absolutely nothing productive got done at all... and then I slept late this morning, by an hour! But my cold with a horrible cough is finally subsiding now and I think it all did me good.

Today I plan on learning to knit in the round and hopefully tonight get a start on one of the kids hats! Today is not a great day for work, i'm tired and unmotivated, plus with all the construction I am now forced to keep my door shut if I want to get anything at all done :)

No comments: