Monday, October 03, 2005

I actually remembered the picture!


There's legends at 94 hours progress - getting very close to that 100 mark. This piece is the "largest" i've done if you count by hours - finished anyway :)

No stitching at all this past weekend - Saturday I went to the quilt show (which was amazing) and then up to my cousins' combined birthday party. Sunday I worked on the website and got little things done. We also went for a 2.3 mile run! Which is a mile more than I usually do. We didn't get up this morning though and hopefully I'll go when I get home.

The website is getting very close. I finished all the basic merging, and started testing and making fixes. I have to do a few more large sections of fixing and then I"ll be all done besides a simple upgrade security wise and we can go live. Going live however will be tough on it's own!

This week doesn't look like a big stitching week - I will work on the Chimps at lunch all week and work on the website in the evenings. I'd like to get the Chimps done next week and start knitting at lunch time. Saturday I am going down to my sister's so I will bring some small projects we started at celebrations together and work on those!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Uh oh! I am in a total panic now! You said you would not be working on LOTD for a bit, but you took way off on me suddenly. I can't catch up now, that is for sure. Oh well..... hope you have a HD soon!