Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm at 102 hours on Legends of the Dragons now, and I'm happy to announce that the Wisdom dragon is almost complete, only backstitching left to do - of course there's a lot of backstitching but it goes faster than regular cross stitching:


And my quilting progress - I have now finished not only the diamonds but all the diagonal lines, only borders left to quilt now!


It was a very good weekend, having no stress of the website I was able to just enjoy doing my crafts. Friday night I watched 3 movies while cross stitching - working on Legends, actually I only stitched during 2 movies, the first was a brain break.

Saturday I picked up my cousin and went to her soccer game then spent the evening watching movies again and cross stitching more on legends - getting to the above point.

Sunday was a quilting day, besides spending a few hours at the mall shopping for dresses and jeans, I spent the evening quilting and watching tv shows on my laptop.

So I've made great progress on my cross stitch and my quilt and tonight I hope to work more on the quilt, starting the green border. I'm not sure how long the borders will take but I'll get a start on it hopefully tonight and at lunch today it's going to be a little more time on Legends, doing the backstitching. Tomorrow I will start knitting the hats for my cousins for christmas.

It's going to be a good month... friday the website goes live too - so that will finally be behind me.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on Wisdom! Looks great! I can't figure out why I am having such a hard time getting into LOTD lately - I think a huge chunk of it is how uncomfortable it makes my hands :-( I think I will follow the suggestion of someone who commented in my blog to add it to my rotation a little more heavily right now to try to get past the doldrums - OK, I will try.... :-)

Lnanaa said...

Wow that quilt looks great! I love the colors and pattern.