Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's all about finished pieces today :)


That's the acorn preface piece to Rebecca's Sampler by Earth Threads, finished on Saturday.


That's the second trio of Ever So Littles, a better picture to come when I cut the mat maybe this weekend :)


That's the basket quilt - my first machine quilted piece :) It's now happily hanging on my livingroom door by magnets :)

And the first christmas present scarf finished yesterday at lunch:
the tails are still hanging off but it's finished at 46" long :)

Unfortunately I haven't finished anything else, I started scarf number two in pink last night while watching Oz. Tonight I hope to work on the website. Lunch time today is definately knitting time. Once I get this other scarf done I might have to start hats -- I've never knitted in the round before so we'll see how it goes :)

2 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

wow, great work Nicole!

Lana said...

Hey Nicole! Beautiful! I like how you wrote "unfortunately, I haven't finished anything else!" You have more finishes than I do! You do beautiful work! keep it up!
~Lana~