Friday, October 21, 2005

Another missed day blogging - i really am busy, yesterday I was at work until 9pm doing a review with the west coast over the phone... a really fun day :) But I did get some knitting done while on the phone at least and now all 3 childrens' scarves are done for christmas presents and my sister's scarf for her birthday is half done. I used up one whole skein on her scarf and i'm not sure if 2 will be enough now so either it will be a short scarf or I will take it out and make it thinner or I will buy more yarn (big if though because it was sale yarn so they probably don't have any more).

I did manage to stitch at lunch today finally - on Legends :) Got a few stitches in. And my goal tonight is to stitch while watching movies - sure have missed stitching and there's a bunch of new projects I'd like to start soon (as soon as my quilt is finished).

This weekend is a mixture of busy-ness :) I am going to my cousin's soccer game saturday and then she is coming over for the night. I will probably start knitting hats that night while we watch some movies. Then sunday after she leaves I will work on the quilt as much as I possibly can, need to make some progress on that real soon!

A few more hours to go today at work - I won't be staying late but I figure until 4 is good at least :)

No comments: