Sunday, October 30, 2005

The website is pretty much done! I'm SO happy! I am jumpy with excitement :) I can see my freedom... just kidding.

Seriously though, yesterday I spent most of the day on it, but relaxed, I watched a few movies, enjoyed some meals and slowly got things all working, only staying up until midnight this time (did i mention i was up until 3 am friday night???)

This morning I slept in and went out to breakfast. Then I just spent an hour finishing up 2 of 3 more things left to fix.. that leaves 1 very non important task that I'm going to save for later or tomorrow --- TIME TO QUILT!!!

I'm so excited, hopefully no more problems will creep up but if they do they'll be pretty small. There's some future work on the site but not for a few weeks so I will have some freedom to enjoy my evenings!

Oh yea and yesterday I finished the first hat for my cousin - it's the pink one, I will take a picture tonight with it's matching scarf. It may be too wide around the bottom so I think i'm going to buy some pink ribbon and weave it through so she can tie it, she's a ballerina girl, pink ribbon suits her. The next hat will have to be a little tighter around the bottom.

I have high hopes for today - watching Alias Season 4 while quilting... first things first - i must tidy up my sewing area!

1 comment:

Carol said...

OK, OK, I gotta ask... please clue me in! What is this website you have been writing about? I searched and searched your blog, but could not find you ever explain what it was LOL!