Friday, October 07, 2005

Stitch Night!

And finally for the first time in a few months I actually got some stitching done there! The third Chimp on Ever So Little-Chimps is basically finished, I just have to finish the last vine today at lunch! Time to get out the mat cutter and get these christmas presents framed! Picture Monday with my happy dance for sure :)

So now what - lunch time will become my knitting time and once the website is done I will get to stitch in the evenings. I may have to start alternating stitching on Legends with knitting at lunch just because I think knitting scarves will get boring for me and I have 3 to do. Plus I think I may have thought of another scarf to do as a christmas present - my oldest cousin loves harry potter so I could make her a harry potter scarf - IF i can find the correct color yarn (of course I'm not a potter fan so some research is in order. I wonder if i'm just a bit too ambitious with my knitting here...

Long long night last night, i won't get into it but I think i'm going to go throw myself into my work today and try not to worry too much. It's almost the weekend and tomorrow is a stitch day with my sister!!! Ooooh that's even more exciting - I get to go through all my wips and pack up stuff to bring down and work on!

No comments: