Monday, October 17, 2005

Pictures to come a little later today - because I'm home today!!!

What a great weekend this has been so far! Friday night I worked on knitting the third scarf while watching a movie (Winter Solstice - nothing really happens in the movie but it was fine for knitting through). Then I moved on to quilting and I finished up quilting all the diamonds on the wedding quilt. After that I decided to pull out 2 pieces I had cross stitched and get them framed, Bunny Gingham and "Spirit Lies Within" - slightly modified with no words, they are now in standup frames I had lying around and I can enjoy them much more!

Saturday I still had most of the day to myself before my boyfriend got home so I worked on the website for a few hours (and made good progress), so to reward myself I worked on the quilt again, getting 1/4 of the diagonal lines done. Then I made a wall hanging out of one of the batiks I bought at the quilt show, it just involves hemming the batik, hemming a fat quarter and then whipstitching the top of the batik to the fat quarter to it just hangs nicely.

I even managed to work more on the website that night.

Sunday I had my stampin up party - so first I got out all my stamping stuff and set up my table in the livingroom so whenever I so desire I can work on stuff. I have 122 stamps now and just ordered 4 more sets I really wanted. I'm ready to make christmas cards, christmas tags, maybe little thanksgiving treat bags, recipe cards as a christmas gift and anything else that suits my fancy. After coming home for dinner I did manage to work on the website for another 2 hours too leaving which makes today even easier so I slept in!

All I have left on the website is to finish the checkout process (almost done) and do some more testing of less obvious things. I say maybe 4 hours today and I'm ready to call it done until we go live. The going live date is set for the 28th, which means I will spend the night getting the site uploaded and then debugged, and the 29th most of the day debugging but hopefully after that I will have time to myself again and a nice big fat paycheck for christmas shopping!

Well I best get to working on the site. Once I finish that today I will get my pictures uploaded before moving on to quilting!
Note to self:
Sat- 4 hrs
Sun - 2 hrs

1 comment:

Lana said...

Wow! I have been reading your blog for a long time now,and you are such an inspiration to me! You always seem to get so much done! How do you do it?! Well, I hope you have a good day off!
~Lana~