Friday, October 28, 2005

A night full of knitting...

I had such a great night last night. I got home, took care of chores (garbage, laundry, dishes) and headed over to my friend's house. There we had dinner (yummy too), looked through new aquisitions from the Stampin Up party that had arrived (lots of fun stamps for making christmas things). Then we broke out the knitting! She's making baby hats and finished one last night, with me watching to see how she seamed it together, it came out adorable.

I worked on the first hat for my cousins, i fear that it will be quite large but a new idea has been brought to mind by a coworker, if it is too large, I can take a piece of ribbon (pink of course) and thread it through and tie a bow to make it tight around the bottom. As she grows it will fit without the ribbon. Of course I don't know for sure yet that it's too large as it's on needes still but when it's finished I will know for sure. I plan on working on that again at lunch today, I'm still not decreasing, not sure when I should start that but I think I'm close at the very least.

Tonight - the website goes live, i hope :) When I get home I will start uploading the files and whenever that gets done I will then do the upgrade of the database and move all the files and then start the long process of debugging and testing to get it working. Oh yippee. If i was optimistic I could hope it would all go smoothly and work tonight and tomorrow I just have to then be around in case there are problems but mostly spend the day quilting. But i'm not THAT optimistic and i know something will go wrong and most of saturday will be debugging and fixing and sunday might be my day of just being around.

Soon the paycheck will come however - and i can buy a new treadmill :)

No comments: