Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A new office...

I've been moved to a new office at work. We expanded at work, when I was hired I was employee 19 in this office, then 2 of those people left and we've slowly grown and grown now we're at 28 or so and I'm technically number 17, that's 10 new people since I started in June 2004!
So our office is growing now, we can fit a couple more people now that we've expanded, a lot of people have had to move to double offices (before we all had singles), for now I'm in a single again, not sure how long my move is for but i'm settling in.

One problem is my old office used to be at the end of a hallway so the only people walking by we're coming down to talk to me about something, now I have tons of people walking by and saying hi - kind of a distraction, change is supposed to be good - i sure hope this is!

Anyway - I worked on Legends of the Dragons at lunch yesterday and I hope to again today. Yesterday I got most of the green backstitching done, I still have the blue and brown backstitching which is the really detailed part but he's starting to look like a pretty dragon now ;)

I really need to start knitting the hats for my cousins but I forgot to bring my stuff to work so I hopefully will get that all together tonight to bring in tomorrow. Plus tonight I might (might) get my new stamping stuff I ordered, got some great things to make christmas gifts (like recipe cards) and christmas tags.
Oh I have so many fun things to do before christmas... and once the website is live and running smoothly (this weekend - crossing fingers!) I can just do it all!

One last thing - in yesterday's post when I posted the picture of Legends, I didn't mention it but if you look at the larger picture (click on it), you can kind of see where I added my initials, in the scroll that Wisdom is holding. Not sure yet about the date but I snuck the initials in at least!

No comments: