Monday, October 17, 2005

Alright I couldn't resist and I think I fixed the problem on the website so i'm on to just testing now anway:

Framed Bunny Gingham:

Those aren't wrinkles in the fabric, it's my reflection in the glass :)

Framed Spirit Within:

This one does have some wrinkles in the fabric that I couldn't get out :)

My Batik with some character:


My quilting progress - actually this is before i started the diagonal lines so I'm sure i'll have an updated picture tomorrow!


And my progress on the scarves for christmas for my little cousins. The third one is coming right along and i will probably finish it by wednesday (or on wednesday at my aunts) and start on the hats!


And that's it for now :) back to the website!

2 comments:

jandofabrics said...

Beautiful work. If you are into quilting you should check out our website and newsletters at http://www.jandofabrics.com/newsletters/
We are always showcasing fabrics and constantly update our stock.

Unknown said...

Wow! You sure have a lot of projects. :) I saw the bunny on oneof the stitching websites and I thought the pattern was so cute. It looks even better all stitched up.