Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well I guess yesterday at lunch was the only stitching time I got yesterday :) Last night was pretty rough. I have been feeling off the last few days, kind of just in a bad mood, so last night when I got home I just wound floss while watching some more Felicity (which just makes my mood worse usually as those characters are always cheating on each other or hurting each other or something, but I have 2 more disks left of the entire show and i have to find out what happened...)

Finally I made dinner but I didn't even feel like eating so I went and just layed down in the dark for an hour (migraine). I did manage to get up and pit all the cherries so we could have our regular smoothie this morning and then I read for a half hour. A really unproductive night but kind of relaxing.

Tonight I go to my uncles, hopefully we'll go running before dinner and after dinner I can work on Just a little Peace and Quiet or Blackwork Dragon. I also have lunchtime to stitch :)

Day 3 - got up and ran, I'm on a roll. It was harder to get up this morning to run but I did it. Kind of hard having skipped dinner last night, but it can't be helped when I get a migraine. Tomorrow I won't run in the morning as I'll be at my uncle's but friday and saturday will close off my 5 days of running week.

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Taking time out to relax when you need it is not unproductive time!