Friday, July 28, 2006

A nice long stitch night...

I stayed out MUCH longer than I normally do last night. I got home after 11! Considering I've been going to bed so early it was rough for me this morning and I did not run but I hope to run this evening when I get home. Anyhow, I did stitch ...


I finished the dragon, not much is showing anyway, and I started working on the tub which actually went much fast than I thought it would. There's still a lot left to the design but hopefully this weekend I will get some stitching time and I can show another update monday.

We're going down to CT this weekend to visit my sister, should be fun, other than that not much going on thank goodness. I have to go grocery shopping in preparation of my maine trip wednesday night, need to make a lasagna (never done that before!) and an apple pie! So monday and tuesday night I will be very domestic, cooking and baking so I'm ready to go :)

4 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Nice progress on your dragon!

Kali said...

The dragon looks great!

Trixie said...

How adorable is that stitch!!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your dragon is adorable!