Monday, July 10, 2006

Finished!
The baby quilt for my friend is finished..

I finished adding the binding last night while watching movies.

Let's see - a busy stitching weekend I had :)
Friday we went and saw Pirates II and really had a great time (a friend and I), it was good, a bit gruesome and definitely a lead up to the third but still thoroughly enjoyable.
Saturday I relaxed in the morning and then went over to the same friend's house and spent the day stitching and watching movies! I made some progress on Blackwork Dragon (man does this move slowly sometimes!)

Seriously, for some reason it's taking forever but my hand was cramping up a bit too.

Then yesterday after spending a long morning reading (i'm now more than halfway through Between Two Worlds - i should probably update my sidebar...) My boyfriend got back from his weekend back home in NY and we watched some movies while I worked on the quilt a little, blackwork dragon a little and just plain did nothing - it was great :)
Then .. after dinner I remembered I was going to start a new piece this weekend! So .. Just a Little Peace and Quiet Please by Dragon Dreams .. on Solitude by Dyeing4U fabric:

I know it doesn't look like much yet but I think this will go along quickly! The fabric is sparkly pink and blue!

So now a new piece is started .. but tonight is Kindom Sampler night and I can't wait! Clouds here I come :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your quilt turned out great and the dragon is coming along nicely! It's fun to see someone working on the blackwork dragon I've always loved that pattern.