Monday, July 31, 2006

No stitching ...

I can't believe it, I didn't even touch my stitching this weekend, and that counts friday night as well! Friday night was wierd, I was ansy, wanted to DO something but couldn't figure out what so I puttered around picking things up here and there.

Saturday I got up and ran which felt great, then we went to CT to visit my boyfriend's sister and then my sister for the night. We went out, we ate, we talked, and finally I fell asleep the moment we put a movie on (UltraViolet wasn't very good is what I hear from those that stayed mostly awake) :)

Sunday we did some relaxing and left late, around 1, stopped at walmart on the way home and that place just traps you but we managed to get home by 3. After unpacking, going grocery shopping and watching Underworld Evolution (of course I never watched the first Underworld so I was annoyingly asking questions the whole time but we both liked the movie), finallY I went out and rotated my tires and changed my oil. MUCH NEEDED! Unfortunately rotating the tires didn't get rid of the annoying road noise I have so I will need to make an appointment at the dealership and get things checked out. There's no way I can drive all the way to atlantic city with that noise!

The rest of sunday was spent cooking, making a pseudo lasagna (i don't like ricotta cheese so it's not really lasagna when I make it) and cutting veggies and fruits, preparing for departure to maine on wednesday!!!
This morning I even packed my clothes so that's taken care of. That was really the easy part, the hard part will be packing my stitching and stamping stuff. We are mostly stitching Celtic Banner though so that should be easy :)

Now.. to do my July recap...

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Where do you get all the energy to do it all???? I feel like such a sloth... :o)