Thursday, July 20, 2006

Every once and a while food just hits me the wrong way...

So last night was going smoothly, I walked with my aunt and uncle (didn't run but that's just fine with me, a good 45 minute walk). Then we ate, then I felt sick. It just happens sometimes, it's not the food specifically, it's just me.

So there was no stitching last night, we watched a movie which distracted me enough and by 10:30 I was feeling better so I went to bed and read for a while.

Today at lunch is stitch & stamp! It's scrapbooking day so I brought in all my goodies and I'm planning on making at least 1 scrapbook page and just overall planning out my scrapbook a bit.
Tonight is stitch night - probably I'll work on blackwork dragon but I might surprise myself and work on Peace and Quiet since I got the face finished on her yesterday at lunch and she needs some more details :)

No comments: