Friday, July 07, 2006

Pirates. Tonight we are going to the opening of Pirates II :) I can't wait!

Last night was a great stitch night with friends, and a little dragon progress to show for it:

It seems to be slow going but I think I'm doing the most difficult part, it's really filled in along the spines, the face and neck however should go faster and therefore maybe I'm almost halfway done??

Let's see - this weekend - what am I doing?? I think I will try to get the binding finished on the baby quilt and get the personalization patch embroidery started since I know the baby's name now. I think I may have to start a new piece! Right now I really only have:
Kindom Sampler - monday nights only
Blackwork Dragon - probably about 1/2 done
Peaceful Silhouette - work piece

Really that's it right now .. besides some small pieces I wanted to do, i think i need another large piece started :) Celtic Banner will get started Aug 3rd on my weekend away as a SAL with my friend. I have fabric ready for 2 pieces, one a Witches Stitches piece on black and the other a Sweetheart Tree piece on white... but there's always a bunch of new ones I just got too.... what a fun weekend this will be!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Only three pieces ,I wish I could be that disciplined.Your dragon looks great.Enjoy the hunt for a new project.

Singular Stitches said...

You are one organized lady!

Ooh! Let us know what you think of Priates II!

Carol said...

Great progress on your dragon!! I hope you enjoy Pirates II - it looks awesome!