Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A SAL night :)

Yesterday was great, at work I actually got a lunch break so I stitched the left cloud on Kingdom Sampler, I couldn't resist :) And when I got home I placed the center of the design in my q-snap and filled in everything I could. It really went fast because it was all half stitch and solid areas of stitching, I tend to "outline" the border of a solid area and then just fill in so I don't have to follow the pattern as much.

I'm loving this piece and next week I get to work on the dragon! My goal next week is to stitch most of the dragon and maybe start the people. It will be back to full x's so it will take longer again.
This is actually a good picture, the color of the fabric is pretty true.

Last night I went to the grocery store and bought a ton of fruits and stuff for some smoothies we're going to try out. Most of the fruit is simply wash and dry and then freeze but the cherries have to be pitted - ugg! I've never pitted cherries before so I washed them last night and tonight I have to cut them all and freeze them. Also tonight is my friends' band concert so I hope to go to that after dinner, if it's not raining or wet maybe i'll work on "Just a Little Peace and Quiet" while I'm there!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow! It's looking real good. Can't wait to see more of your progress on it.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Looking great. You have made amazing progress!!

Singular Stitches said...

You're really moving right along on it.

Anonymous said...

It looks really different from the one that I saw at SB&B. the pointed top was in black colour.

I could hear HD song coming soon. :)

Carol said...

Looks great,but how did you end up so far ahead of me? I only work on this on Mondays....