Wednesday, July 19, 2006

hehehehe.... i just ordered some fabric... i'm so bad.

I just ordered 2 solos and a piece of Ametrine from Silkweaver, the Ametrine is for the purple conversion for the Petal Fairy. Now I can't wait to stitch that piece soon...

Then I signed up for HeavenLee Creations' fabric of the month club, i almost signed up for a second silkweavers' but i decided to mix it up a bit. I miss dyeing4u, hopefully HeavenLeeCreations will be good, I loved the Dragon Myst fabric I used on Legends...

Stitching round up:
Currently Stitching --- after it's finished ---
-----------------------------------------------
Blackwork Dragon --- Celtic Banner
Kingdom Sampler --- Petal Fairy
Just a Little Peace --- Shepherd's Purse
Peaceful Silhouette --- probably never finish this ... :)

Of course that's just at this moment, the only definite is that i'm starting Celtic Banner soon... oh yea and there's Elemental Cosmos I want to stitch soon...

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Elemental Cosmos is very cool! I look forward to your progress on it.