Monday, July 24, 2006

I stitch and I stitch... and finally I finish :)
Blackwork Dragon - stitched on Wandering Ivy 36ct Linen by Silkweaver using WDW Hunter:


I finished that little guy up late Saturday night (well 1am sunday morning).

I think I got a decent amount of things done this weekend. I finished the blackwork dragon so I can guilt free start Celtic Banner on Aug. 3rd and get back to Peaceful Silhouette at lunch time :) I also re-washed Legends of the Dragons and Going To Market so that I can frame them this week. They are now dry and ironed and waiting to be mounted and framed.

Sunday we had a stampin up party so I got to order a bunch of stuff from the new catalog and my order should be in next week before I go to Maine with my friend so we can bring some of our new stuff.
I also finally cleaned my apartment and sucked up all the spiders on the stairs to the basement so I will brave going down there again... uck!

Tonight is Kingdom Sampler SAL night! Tomorrow I will probably try to frame my two pieces and wednesday I want to work on Peace and Quiet and get an updated pic before the weekend since that's probably my piece for this weekend as well :)
AND i got up and ran again this morning - and I ran saturday.. so I got 4 days in last week and I'm starting out strong this week, hopefully I can keep this up!

2 comments:

Juanita said...

What a pretty dragon. Congrats on your finish!

Carol said...

Congrats on finishing Blackwork Dragon :-)