Monday, July 17, 2006

Not a lot of stitching this weekend, definitely not as much as I had planned, it was a VERY hot weekend!

Friday night we went up to my uncle's to just relax and watch tv. Saturday we went to the beach with my little cousins, so my attention was taken the whole time, no reading time or anything. Saturday night I did read and I actually got up pretty early (6:15) and read for an hour to finish up Between Two Worlds before going back to sleep for 2 hours! Loved the book!

Sunday was a relax and really not do much because it was too hot day. We watched a few movies and finally in the afternoon I pulled out Blackwork Dragon and worked on that:


I also did some beading, at least one thing on my todo list :)

Tonight is Kingdom Sampler night, I'm hoping to stitch the dragon at the very least, dinner tonight is tacos, not a lot of prep work involved so hopefully it's an early dinner and then on to stitching. Unfortunately I have to go to bed by 10 now, I got up and ran finally this morning and I'm going to try to keep it up which means an earlier bedtime!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Your Blackwork Dragon looks so pretty :-)

Trixie said...

He's very handsome. I love watching your work progress.