Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A little stitching time last night...

I did lace Legends of the Dragons onto the board for framing so now both pieces are ready and i just need to figure out spacers and a backing maybe. It will be nice to have a few finished pieces hanging, currently I have 2 finished pieces on the walls, and 3 standing framed pieces, which is not very much considering how many I have finished...

Anyway, after lacing that up I settled in to work on Just a Little Peace and Quiet Please... and here's an update with the head all finished:


I'm actually not enjoying this fabric very much, I don't know if it's because it's opalescent or what but it's very hard to see the holes, it's only 32 count but the fabric threads are large and barely leave holes, which makes it very difficult to stitch comfortably with. Luckily this is not a huge piece.

Tonight I go to my uncle's house, I plan to work more on Peace and Quiet hopefully...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Despite the trouble it's causing, it's an adorable dragon!

Can't wait to see the framing for your blackwork dragon. :D

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

He is such an adorable little dragon. Sorry to hear he is being a pain at times:)

Juanita said...

You're right... the 32 ct. sparkly fabrics can be beastly to work on. Your dragon looks great, though. Too cute!