Thursday, July 13, 2006

A normal night.

Well last night was a nice normal night, i hit traffic coming home again but my boyfriend had dinner ready when I got home so all I had to do was dishes. Then we sorted through some photos I just had printed and decided what to frame and what to scrapbook. Finally I got a nice relaxing 2 hours of stitching time! That's much more normal than monday night where I took a good 4 hours to stitch.

So I worked on Just a Little Peace and Quiet, sorry for the bad scan, you can't even see the fabric but the stitching shows up fine:


It's a fun piece to work on and I think at stitch tonight I'll either continue on that piece, starting the head of the dragon or work on blackwork dragon.
It looks like we *might* go to the beach this weekend, i really hope so, our weekends are pretty booked this summer but i'd like to get out o the beach at least once before our vacation!

No comments: