Monday, May 16, 2005

Officially Back!

And it's good to be home. With no further delay I will post a few progress pics before writing what i'm sure will be a lot :)

First my progress of Legends - it's only a few more hours but now Majesty is finished and I can work on the word Majesty and the border next:


I think that's 31 hours.

Then I started the Ever So Little Tiger - so here's that little guy:

This is 3.5 hours progress.

I'm not posting pics here but I did finish Ohio Star number 9 and started number 10. Pics of 8 and 9 have been added to my online album.

Another picture is my finished embroidered block for my quilt guild raffle quilt. It's a japanese style quilt so i thought the fan would work well:

That only took about 4 hours.

Let's see... while I was gone, last week was busy of course, i know i mentioned that. I managed to get a bit of stitching done but nothing like I had hoped. Friday I flew back and was exhausted, my boyfriend and I ordered in for dinner and watched LOTR Return of the King extended edition. I only stayed awake because I was still on Pacific time :)
Saturday I made myself get up around 10 and we went running, then we walked for another half hour around a preserve near us, it was very nice.
I went to a Stampin party at my friend's after that - and I spent a lot :) I got a lot more than I had hoped though so I can't wait for it to come in. Plus we got to make a couple cards and learned some techniques which was really great.

Sunday was my sister's graduation - so I got up really early and it was a lot of driving. Then a long day then a lot more driving to get home. I was exhausted! And today I just couldn't get up. I made it in to work around 9 which is really late for me but no one could blame me.

In my absence I've realized I need to start working on the website which will hurt my stitching and quilting a great deal. I'm not sure how much time I can focus on the site though until June with our family reunion in two weeks and I'm going home next weekend to help get the houses ready.

I think I will work every day this week, I have a night at my uncle's wednesday, stitch night thursday and next week tuesday is guild. Then I think I might take thursday and friday of next week off so we can help with the setup some more. I will mostly take it as it comes.

While I was gone I was also tagged :) I will answer those shortly in a seperate entry :) Unfortunately I don't have 3 others to tag as most of the blogs that i read (and all that i comment on) have already answered them.

All in all my trip was a great experience, but i'm tired now :) I think i'm still on Pacific time and hopefully after another good nights sleep tonight I will be able to get up at 6 tomorrow and have a normal day. Happy stitching everyone!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Majesty looks great!!!! So do your other WIPS - thanks for sharing, I always love those :-)