Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm in California now. Just sorting through emails, and i have about 3 minutes. Yesterday we flew out and then worked for a few hours (until 7), i was starving with no lunch or dinner but then we went out to dinner (that's 10pm east coast time). After that i pretty much went to bed. It was nice to "sleep in" this morning though and today it's right into the swing of things. I probably won't have much time on here... next week will be catch up week for sure.

Sorry no picture updates, really there were no updates, i hardly stitched last week at all! I brought my stitching though and started my second Ever So Little (Tiger) on the plane, and that's coming along. Plus i started embroidering the quilt block for the raffle quilt. I hope tonight to get some stitching done too.

I'm sure i'll have pictures next monday or next weekend if i have time (probably not with my sister's graduation). I hope everyone is doing well, i'm safe in CA with the sun shining!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Enjoy sunny CA! I stitched Ever So Little Tiger a couple of years ago (and the cat) and would love to get my hands on any more in that series they're a fun stitch!

Carol said...

Hi Nikki,
Glad to hear you got there safely - enjoy your stay in the sunny side of the country :-)