Tuesday, May 17, 2005

If every day could be like yesterday...

of course with slight variations ;) Yesterday was a good day, i worked 9-5 since I came in late, but then when i got home my boyfriend and i went running, which was really good. Then we went out to dinner down the road (Mexican), it was very nice. After that I quick vacuumed the kitchen because the tracked in dirt for the last 2 weeks was driving me nuts.

The rest of the evening was just relaxing, 2 hours watching Seinfeld episodes (we have seasons 1&2 on dvd), and i quilted until my wrist couldn't take it any longer. Then my boyfriend gave me a head/neck/back massage which i really needed. That pretty much put me to sleep. So it was a great night ;) With a little quilting too.

Today I took his car to work, he cleaned his car yesterday and he's going to clean my car today, then he's going to drive out here and we're going to go out to lunch and swap back cars. It means a later day for me since i'm taking a lunch break but i managed to come in before 8 today at least. Maybe tomorrow i can get back to 7:30.

I'm not sure when I'll get to stitching. Tonight I will quilt more, tomorrow is quilting at my aunt's. Thursday is stitch night so i'll stitch something, probably my Ever So Little Tiger. Friday more quilting maybe. We're going home this weekend so i'll probably bring my quilting (can you tell i'm trying to focus on that).

I really need to work on the website, my goal is to start a bit, fixing a few problems that have crept up. But really i'm going to wait until June when my boyfriend will be in NH 3/4 nights a week and i'll work on the site those nights. I haven't told the owner of the site yet but with my family reunion and being so busy that's the best way. I could really use the money but i'll be fine if i start in June, that means i'll earn a decent amount by the end of the summer, maybe pay off some of my car loan if i can.

Hmmm... work is slow right now, yesterday i finished up all that i had to do, now i'm waiting for a meeting at 11, then hopefully i'll get more tasks to work on. I do have my stitching at work too.. Peaceful Sillhouette which has been untouched this month so far, maybe starting tomorrow i can pick that up at lunch time again and get working on it. To meet my monthly goal i need to work an evening or something on it (a decent number of hours). But i'm not sure I will get that with the Pig Roast (family reunion). I am taking Thursday the 26th off of work to stay home and clean and relax, then friday we're heading back to NY to help set up for the Pig Roast which is Saturday. Then I have Memorial Day off too... maybe i can get a lot done :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sounds like you have been well taken care of lately.... I am thinking he missed you :-)