Monday, May 23, 2005

Carol Tagged me for a book meme so I will see what I can answer :)

1. Total number of books I've owned. Not as many as some but working on it. Books are one of the things I like to collect (besides dragons and cross stitch). I don't buy books just to have them, generally I only buy books I will read and I'm doing a decent job keeping up with the ones I buy. I'd say maybe I have 150 (upper bound approximation). When I have a house I will definately have a library.
2. Last book I bought. The Craft. by Dorothy Morrison
3. The last book I read. Poe's Cat by Brenda Walker
4. 5 books that mean a lot to me. That's a tough one. I guess I would say Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, by Thomas Harris. I'm completely blanking. Those two were favorites of mine but I can't think of others, if I was home in front of my bookcase I could name a ton.

No comments: